Sunday, July 13, 2008

Connecticut Week One

Here's to me actually remembering to bring my headphones to work. I've forgotten 3 days straight.. They make the long work days even longer, I'm sure anyone who works best with their music can definitely relate!

There's a lot of pretty sights to see here during the day time. Just a little shady at night-excuse the pun-and it is recommended you keep yourself inside then.



The people I'm staying with are very nice =) Ian and Stephanie (I'm not exactly sure how she spells her name, not to insult!) Ian showed me around town this weekend, downtown, Yale and the train station, which will definitely come in handy next weekend! Chris and I will hopefully be meeting up in NYC.

Apart from that, went to a nearby Italian grocery store today; bought some squiggly noodles! Expensive, but I just wanted to see what they looked like cooked. Isn't that silly?




Also got to try out a lot of food today; including German mineral water, strange pork meat, and flatbread & hummus. (Now I know why Jeremy said ask for water without gas! This water is rather strange; I happen to enjoy the smooth, nothingness taste of regular water!)

Didn't quite make it to the mall this weekend, but will do soon. For now, time to enjoy some watermelon!

I'll be putting in 50 hours a week at Sikorsky, hopefully-(Hopefully I am allowed to, and hopefully I can stay motivated enough to do it!)

No comments: